There is nothing more frustrating than rushing around the house trying to get everything together before leaving. We lied, what is more frustrating is having to turn around on your way there because you forgot something.
This is why we have put together a travel checklist of sorts to help you remember everything. Print this list out and stick it to your fridge.
- Comfortable T-shirts and pants
- Comfortable shoes
- Swimwear if you wish
- Shawl or material scarf
Note: Remember to wear something comfortable when travelling on the bus.
Electronics to keep you busy while travelling on the bus
- Camera charger
- Cell phone charger
- USB cable
- E-book reader or a Book
- Cell phone
- Camera/ Camcorder
- Laptop charger
- Makeup, cosmetic kit (keep these items to a minimum)
- Combs and brushes
- Sunglasses, glasses
- Contact lenses and solution
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Floss
- Shaving cream and razors
- Facial Cleanser
- Pills to fight motion sickness
- Antiseptic salve and cream for minor accidents
- Allergy medication
- Book your bus bookings
- -Or- Book the airport shuttle
- A neck pillow
- Remember to ask someone to look after the house
- Let the neighbours know you are leaving
- Ask someone to feed the pets
- Travel snacks and beverages
- Spending Money
- Itinerary if necessary
Some useful packing hacks you should know:
- Roll your clothes instead of folding them. This way you will have more space.
- Use straws to keep your fine necklaces from tangling.
- Put your shampoo, conditioner and other liquid products in small, travel-sized containers.
- Keep all your cell phone cables in an old container for sunglasses.
- Pack your heaviest items closest to the wheels in order to distribute the weight of your luggage evenly.
Kindly take note that some of our divisions have a weight limit allowed on luggage. Now that you are packed and ready to go, make your booking at any of our transportation divisions. Be it airport transfers, school tour transfers or travelling, we have a company that will fulfil your need.